Importing Mitsubishi PLC files

cday

Can a A0J2-PLC program be converted to GPP-WIN format? If so,what is the procedure? :D

Last edited:
I am presuming that you have the program on disk (or file) and it is in MEDOC.
The answer is yes it can be changed to GPP-WIN format

When you install GPP-WIN (or GX developer) You are given the option of
-do you want to import files from melsec medoc-

If you do not install this feature, then you cannot (re-install gpp with this feature)
If you have this enabled then go to

project/import file/import from melsec medoc

Find the folder that the medoc program is in and open it.

Then use 'save as' , give it a name and it will be saved in gpp-win format.

Does GPP-WIN even support the AOJ2? I know that GX-Developer will not, but don't remember about the win. :unsure: I know we have to use Medoc to do anything with the AOJ2.

When I tried to import into GPPWIN I got a "no read file" message. I can convert the program within Medoc using the PLC change option, then import into GPPWIN without problems.I still need to be able to upload into the PLC.Can the AOJ2 use another format (ex.A1,A2N...)? :confused: 🔨

Hi Cday

You can not load to the A0J2 CPU unless you are in using MEDOC in real dosmode.
I had the same problem, and had to make a new partition with dos 6.22 and MEDOC 2.30