PIDE To PID Gain Values Conversion

aiki202

Trying to convert PIDE gain values to PID gain values. Knowledgebase tech note 61066 has some info, but says to refer to "user manual" for proper conversion. Anyone know where to find this proper method OR how to correctly convert the existing values?

Thanks

A lot of good info, but it appears that the end of the document was cut off. The posted pdf contains 4 pages. Can you please post again with entire document.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a PID instruction in the ladder logic with tag name pid1 I was trying to follow the youtube to create the PIDE faceplate, however, the...
Replies
Views
In control logix I have come across a few programs where the PID is setup in 1/sec, but most are 1/min. Where would this configuration be and when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project start up coming up in the next few weeks that I have 4 PID routines in my program. I have never used PID in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on control level project using PLC 1756-L62 (Rockwell). I put the same parameters on a MATLAB PID and PIDE of Logix5000...
Replies
Views
When using a PID you have access to a bit .MO What is the equivalent to .MO in the Pax P_PIDE Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom