Control Logix and RS View

Ashwin

I need information on how to sync RS View 32 with Control Logix PLC. The manual I have only talks about configuration of RS View with the ethernet box. I am not communicating with the PLC over ethernet.

Could someone provide me an step by step procedure to follow or redirect me to some good manuals that would describe this process.

Thanks.

found a soln.

Yes Peter..the fuzzy controller developed can basically handle 3 and 5 membership functions(triangle members) and gives out a crisp value.Well we used some discrete time functions(dynamics of the process,say) to demonstrate closed loop.The application is that for two conveyor, one carrying objects and the other carrying the box in which the object gets placed.The output basically regulates the speed of the conveyor carrying the box. It is what i call progressively efficient. My program got efficient as i kept working on it.

Anyways, am finally done with my work.Planning to submit a paper at one of these conventions.

What else..we finally figured out the issue. It was very similar to the lines on which i was thinking. basially go on with the procedure in manual for syncing RS VIEW with the ethernet box and then change the driver.

Now i face a different issue though. I have to print the stuff out to put it on my thesis. And some of those Compute functions are long..and not printer friendly. Need to find a solution for that.

I face a bigger challenge now..gotta find a JOB!! Would be glad to find one working with PLCs.

Thanks and cheers!