L43S controller standar & safety EIP over fanuc robot

Davev2005

Hello,
We have an issue trying to work with a Safety & Standard EIP using the same address for the robot EIP card (for example 192.168.1.10) but at this time can't see both safety & standard from the robot in the PLC.
Any help will be appreciating!!

Thank in advance!!

This is a AB issue as they wont allow two devices with the same IP address. You have to use a DNS server and "trick" the PLC. Look in the Fanuc manuals they show how to do this using the built in simple DNS server in the robot.
Basically one connection will use an IP address and the other uses DNS

Similar Topics

hi all, I'm trying to connect to a allen bradley L43S cpu through a 1768-ebnt ethernet adapter using rslinx. I can ping the ethernet card and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anybody has experience about setup communication between O2D224 camera and 1768-L43S PLC? My PLC software version is 19.11. Please let me know...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to build the communication between panelview plus 1000 and compactlogix l43s controller by ethernet. after downloading the program...
Replies
Views
Dear All appriciate your help, i have application where i am reading Laser sensor (Sick DT50) output 4-20ma and convert it to length in my PLC...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to add a safety generic module for a robot CIP. Anyhow, everything is grayed out and not allowing me to add IP address or change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom