help me step 7 export data DW

yuyo

[FONT=&quot]I need your help please distinguished people as I can export the data from a six-step 7 DW machine with six PLC for a sum and carry data to a display, they need to bring the sum of production of six different machines real time, thank you very much for the help.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I need your help please distinguished people as I can export the data from a six-step 7 DW machine with six PLC for a sum and carry data to a display, they need to bring the sum of production of six different machines real time, thank you very much for the help.

[/FONT]

More info needed, we can start with this:

- What controller type(s) are they?
- Are the controllers on a bus (MPI or Ethernet?)
- What kind of display?

Kalle

Thank you very much and very friendly for your questions, the PLC is siemens step 7 dp 343 a profibus network each machine has a screen programmed with WINN CC, each machine has its data and information, but i want to bring production data a display which indicates the status of the process and production