Seimens S7 300 com problem

ajay34

dear friends ..

i having problme too go online from pc with plc s7 300..

i m using wincc flexiable 2007 too run converyor's and acrection fan for silo .this system was working okay previuosly..due some problem which i not sure what happen ..
now i m having problmem cant go online with the plc from pc

when i connect using loader (wincc loader) and start too tranfers than a collum appears showing connecting..
but nuttin happen ..

i swtich too wincc manager and try too go online ..it say
bus faulty error (33:16945)..

i m using MP1 and com3 on pc and using profibus-bus connector
socket to connect with PLC S7 300.

can any 1 help me ...or let me know if need any information ..
i m really stuck and bangging my head..without no help.
please do some1 help me .

You write that you cannot go online with the PLC (which type ?) and also cannot transfer to the HMI (which type ?).
Exactly what adapter are you using ?
Check what S7ONLINE is set to in the PG/PC Interface utility.

Does your s7 300 have two d - connector sockets? You need to plug into the left hand side to use a MPI connection. You said you were on MPI but using the "profibus" socket.

PLC was s7-300 and HMI using are wincc 2007..i m using MPI socket ..where it had 2 terminal on the soCheck
(what S7ONLINE is set to in the PG/PC Interface utility) how does i check this on? sorry i not really good in seimens

markie..
Does your s7 300 have two d - connector sockets? YES it have ..there are 2 1 connected to right and the left 1 are empty..can you tell me how the connection would be hardware..on the socket i saw 2 terminal a1(RED) b1(green) a2(red) b2(GREEN) and the are small dip switch on/off..

When I ask these questions, I mean the EXACT type numbers of the devices in question.
The HMI.
The PLC.
The online adapter.

You find the settings for the PG/PC Interface in Simatic Manager under ther menu point "Options".

Is this a completely new project, or is it an already running machine or plant ?

hai jasper sorry i was not clear on ur question ..

yes this system was running till they replace the computer and i had reload the HMI program on the computer ..and same time without know who did they had disconnect the adapter (socket) which connect too pc (HMI) to PLC (s7-300)..i had try too connect but seem cant connect ..

having 1 number pc (HMI) .1 number PLC panel (s7-300) and 2 number of adapter which on s7-300

What I am looking for is exact type numbers.
Something like 6ES7315-2EH14-0AA0 for the CPU for example.

Your problem is almost certainly related to the settings for the PG/PC interface I have mentioned before.

hai..japser ..

i m having problem too look where the pg/pc setting or confugration..can u please let me know..
on the socket i saw 2 terminal a1(RED) b1(green) a2(red) b2(GREEN) and the are small dip switch on/off..i connect according too the colour code on both side..and plug the adpater on left at s7 cpu..

i m so sorry i m not good in seimes plc ..i used too other type and still learning