Seimens s7 300

kbn_120184

HI every body
i have done program it is working manually ie i have given some buttons on desk to operate but rotate, change ,mainswitch bla bla..............but i am not getting the icon on desktop to operate .what could be the reason i am using intouch software .i can do it manually by buttons but i cant do it on desktop which is touch screen .so what things i have to keep in mind to solve this problem.I want to operate it wid touch screen how can i do it .thnk u

Similar Topics

hello all lately i been getting msg at CPU error light BSF (red) and SF(red) is on .. where by it not able to operate any device..i had check...
Replies
Views
i wanna make password protection for plc program s7 300 2dp i haveinstalled simaticlogon but i cant able use itcan any one help me how can i put...
Replies
Views
I have seimens S7300 plc.what is the required software to install in my pc so that i can communicate with S7300 plc.I just want to check the...
Replies
Views
dear friends .. i having problme too go online from pc with plc s7 300.. i m using wincc flexiable 2007 too run converyor's and acrection fan...
Replies
Views
hi folks, I am a novice in the field of PLC. I am using seimens simatic manager and i wanted to know whether i can simulate any ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom