Redlion UserLogon() problem

wutnots

Hello. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this particular problem. I had a Crimson 2.0 G310 project that I converted to a Crimson 3.0 G310 project. With the Crimson 2.0 project, I had certain security rights enabled for several tags. On the primitive for the tag, I enabled the input option. When you tried to enter a new value (say for a setpoint), it would require you to login if you were not already logged in, based on the rights required for the tag. I also had several pushbutton primitives that would allow the operator to initiate the user login process via the UserLogon() function.

Since converting to the latest build of Crimson 3.o, version 469, from Crimson 2.0 on this touchscreen,I can no longer manually initiate a UserLogon Function, whether its due to trying to change a tag with certain rights required, or a pushbutton with the Action set to UserLogon() upon release.

I can only get the user logon screen to pop up if the properties for the page security require certain rights.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I kinda got my project on hold due to this. I don't want to create a duplicate page that allows you to view only, and one that allows you to edit, provided you login. I would rather it allow you to enter a setpoint, and then if you are not logged in, make you, and if you are, just change the value. This is what it used to due with Crimson 2.0.

Thank You