Schneider Electric Automation CPU340

asterof

What software do I need for this Processor, and it
indicates a usb connector on the front. Does any usb cable
work or does it require a special one.
THanks

Any USB cable will work... I use the same cable I charge my black berry with. As for the software you need Unity Pro, comes in three flavours S L or XL. For programming the M340 series you can use S.

Ok new status

Got the cable
Installed the USB driver
Connected to the PLC
Installed Unity Pro ver 6.0
Opened and created new file
Added correct modules and PLC to the configuration
Built the file
Connected to the PLC
When I tried to download the basic program to the PLC
it gave me a Incorrect Compatible Mode error
So what does that mean

In the hardware configuration make sure your cpu in unity is the same or lower version than the physical one you have. You get the software version on the side of the cpu

m340_prntscr.jpg

make sure your cpu in unity is the same or lower version than the physical one you have.
Geez - why do they do this? The software should be able to read the version of the firmware as long as the processor type is correct.
And Schneider wonder why I will not use their PLCs.

Version not listed

You are correct the PLC version is 2.20 but I was trying to
download 2.30 , however in my replace processor, show all
I see a 2.10 and a 2.30 but not a 2.20
Is there a update i need to load