[VBS] How to get tag name triggered an action?

EvilCartman

Hi all,

My question is VBS-related, I'm running WinCC v6.0

I've created an action and set several tags in "Info/Trigger Dialog" with "Upon Change" cycle for each tag.

So, only the value changes in any of theese tags causes my VBScript to run, that's ok.

The question is - How can I get the exact tag name caused my action? E.g. I wish to know which tag's value has changed, but there is no any parameters passed to "Function action" in the beggining.

Similar Topics

I have this situation in a Global Script (Action) v(1) is associated to “tag1” from WINCC v(2) is associated to “tag2” from WINCC v(3) is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started learning WinCC V8.0 3 days ago, so I'm still new to how everything works in this program. I've created a pop-up with a...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to do some basic file operations (move file from one folder to another, rename file in the new folder etc) and usually I just...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to export data to excel from Wincc. My code is global action that executed every second that create excel filer per...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am trying to write vbs code to copy data SQL from one server to another . i can write data to blockdata, but i cannot copy data from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom