Analog module error

aec

Hi all,

I am:eek: using Delta PLC DVP28SV with analog module DVP06XA-S.
As soon as I power on the PLC I am getting error signal in the analog module can some one help me to know why I am receiving the error signal .I searched in the manual but couldnt find the reason .
Below I have attached my program .I am not getting any analog output from the output channels .

Please let me know if more infortion required

Some one please help me .Any link any suggestion please .

Thanks in advance .

Picture 003.jpg anlg.jpg

1- You have to give 24V voltage supply to analog module and PLC both.
2- Try the program without TO K0 K1 HA492 K1.
K1 Corresponds to CR#1 and only accepts the input K1, K2, K3 or K4.

Does it need to have a 24V power supply hooked up? The error may be due to it not seeing the supply voltage.

1- You have to give 24V voltage supply to analog module and PLC both.
2- Try the program without TO K0 K1 HA492 K1.
K1 Corresponds to CR#1 and only accepts the input K1, K2, K3 or K4.

Hi all ,

Thank you all :site: for your help , after connecting 24v supply to analog module the error signal is cleared .

Now when x0 is ON I want to move 2000 to channel 1 for motor half speed , when x1 is ON I want to move 4000 to channel 1 for motor full speed . I am connecting the PLC online and forcing the X0 and X1 from the software but it is not working can some one help me how to test and how to check the output current value :eek:

Thanks in advance .Attaching the screen shot of program .

Value not moving.jpg

the output can either be 4~20 mA or (Com ~ I)
or 0~10 V (Com ~ V) - better option
Measure with Multimeter

Thank you all for your support.
It is working for 2000 - I am getting 12.4 mA
for 4000 - 20.6 mA now I am adjusting the values .

This is my first program with analog signal thank you all for your support .:site:

Have attached the program for your referrence .

Could some one give me a link or device idea which should generate AC/DC current and AC/DC voltage for test purpose (in UAE) .

Thanks in advance . :site::site::site:

working.jpg

I am not sure what u mean
If you want to generate an analogue signal - A process meter or similar
will do. - search this site, there are existing recent posts for this.

I am not sure what u mean
If you want to generate an analogue signal - A process meter or similar
will do. - search this site, there are existing recent posts for this.

yes to generate analog signal . I will do a search thank you(y)

Hi all ,

Have ordered for analog signal generator 4-20 mA and 0-10V.
Will update more details after receiving the product .
:p

:site:Hi all ,

How to convert a binary floating point number in to decimal floating point number :eek:.

I have to display the RPM of pump in HMI

After calculation is done I am getting the result in binary float which i want to convert into decimal float and display it in the HMI .

I am using Delta DVP 28 sv plc and wpl2.20 software .
:site::site:Thank in advance

I am dividing 4000 by 1450 . for which the quotient should be 2.758620 but in the below image I am getting 10769237.10 could some one explain me what is happening here please .:eek:

floating point division.jpg