FT View ME Alarms

jawad rasool

I'm working on FT view Me. To deal with alarms I've performed following steps

i) go to alarm set up
ii) enterd the alarms (with the trigger bit)
iii) in message tab, i typed the message for each alarm

"the problem i faced is that the message against a specific alarm does not remain constant, means the message assigned to a specific alarm is assigned to some other alarm and the other's message to some one other"

Another issue is that the alarm defined are not updating in alarm summary screen (when run time application is running).

I think that we need more info...

Is it possible for you to upload your *.apa file for the FT View & your PLC file to this site?

Or maybe some screen shots of what you are seeing?

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I've got problem about my Alarms services (i think), that happen after installed Visual Studio. I did a few things like, Repair : Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, Happy 4th of July to my neighbors! Is there a way to edit Alarms in Excel? The native export is XML, and there is always...
Replies
Views
What is the gold standard ( hoping there is one )for converting ME alarms over to SE? I've been using the RA Knowledge Base method of creating a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Got a little bit of a strange one... I'm using FTView ME v13 with a Panelview Plus 7 B (the new one win 10 based). Alarms were...
Replies
Views
I am following the video https://youtu.be/9SraamBC-Z8. - My controller is Emulate - I am using PlantPAX v4.0 - Attached you can see what I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom