DL05 Help

Dizzyfingers

Right up front I'll tell you I know nothing about PLC's.:confused:
I am an avid drag racer who wants to build a staging tree using a DL05 for a kids RC drag racing club. If anybody has ever written code for this type of project I would be eternally grateful. If not, any help on how to get started programming the DL05. If you know of links it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

Right up front I'll tell you I know nothing about PLC's.:confused:
I am an avid drag racer who wants to build a staging tree using a DL05 for a kids RC drag racing club. If anybody has ever written code for this type of project I would be eternally grateful. If not, any help on how to get started programming the DL05. If you know of links it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...

The first thing we will need is more details.
1. Do you have the full version of Direct Soft or demo version?
2. Sportsman or Pro tree?
3. Handicap or Heads up?