Beijer E-600 screen registry error

hotrod

I have a E-600 screen showing an file reg error (d1000), has anyone had to deal with this before?. I tried switching the screen with a new one but still have the same error code being displayed, thanks for any input on this.🔨

Thanks for looking guys, I researched the PLCS forums and seen someone else replaced the cable who had similar problem as mine. So I replaced the cable and voila it worked, thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Would very much appreciate some tips regarding adding a ethernet card to an e600 terminal. I have a e600 that has no ethernet card...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for the firmware file for a Beijer / Mitsubishi E600 HMI The two versions I need are V4 and V5. I have...
Replies
Views
Friends, Just wondered if anyone has had problems with the Message Library not transferring to a Beijer E series HMI? We have a E600 unit with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, I hope I'm putting it in the right spot! I have an ancient Beijer E910T which went down today. Given the proximity to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom