Wireless Radio & Compact Logix

I have two radio's from Prosoft (RLX1B-IHG) and two Allen Bradley Processors, L23E's

I have them connected and set up as a master and slave.

The master has 1 radio attached to the L23E IP addresses: 192.168.100.254 and 192.168.100.50

The Slave has 1 radio attached to the L23 IP addresses:
192.168.100.253 and 192.168.100.60

Running prosoft software from the Master radio I can only see the local attached computer (192.168.100.5) and the master radio 192.168.100.254

My question is where is L23E processor 192.168.100.50 it does not appear in any of the list that are generated by the Prosoft software.

I suppose another way of looking at what I am trying to do is, I want to make a wireless connection between the two processsors. I need to pass registers from the slave back to the master and viceversa.

We have done this in the past with DF1 protocol but it has a high lag time due to the serial transmissions to the radio's.

Are there any documents available that explain this procedure ?? Is this even possible ??

Thanks for any help I can get

The Prosoft software has no concept at all of a PLC.

What is an IHG? I can't find any info on it.

In general though, for WiFi, go ahead and set up one unit as a wireless access point, give it an SSID, WPA/WPA2 encryption, and then set up the second unit as either a client or a bridge with the same SSID and encryption key. When they are linked you should be able to ping from the master wired ethernet port to a device attached to the client ethernet port. (and visa versa)

All Good, Figured it out

Today I finally went to the second PLC and set it up (Flash, installed program etc.) Went back to look at RSLinx and there it was, the other processor shows up. Created some produced and consumed words.

I even added the third Radio. The system will eventually have four radios, 1 Master and three slaves. Some of the guys at work actually thought it was pretty cool. I can work at the control panel and not even be there.

I figured it was easy and that it should work. I want to try to use the serial port from the radio next to try to communicate to my drives will see if this is possible. (There are 24+ Parker SSD drives in this system) Would be nice if I can hook up DSELite to the serial port and port my way into the drive.

All for now