Access Point and Wireless Radio

d21x

Hey everyone. I have some portable assemblers with Micrologix 1100 PLCs that I would like to connect to my Plant Network for SCADA.

I am thinking of purchasing an Allen Bradley Stratix 5100 as my Access Point and using an Ntron 702M12-W wireless radio at the PLC. I don't believe AB makes anything similar to the Ntron. Might also be able to use the Ntron for an Access Point also, don't know the differences between the AB and Ntron yet.

For the Plant Network I already have a Stratix 8300 that will bridge to the business network. Access point will connect to the Stratix 8300.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello all, This is my first post, so i hope im doing it wright. Let me start by saying im not a PLC pro, i started to learn programing on my own...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a allen Bradley network setup in our work place, currently we access this by a D-link Ethernet switch the old fashion cable plug...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate with a dlink pocket router / access point to an allen bradley 1756-L61 ControlLogix 5561 controller through an ethernet card...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I am wondering if anyone can help I am trying to connect wirelessly via a TP link router to a large Allen Bradley network connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom