ControlLogix Data to Excel

VSandhu

Hello,
I am trying to pull some data from ControlLogix to Excel using a DDE. I am able to read an array from the PLC into excel, but I am having trouble reading a UDT from the PLC. I dont have a lot of experience with writing code in Excel. Does anyone know how to write some code in Excel VB to read data from a UDT?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, we have to move a lot of data out of a Controllogix in an Excel sheet. At the Moment we are using OPC via RSLinx. Is there a faster way? Or...
Replies
Views
I came across an excel spreadsheet a while back that would actually import all tag configuration data (not just tag names) directly from an online...
Replies
Views
When adding an IFM AL1322 IO-Link Master Module to a 1756-EN2T Ethernet Card on a 1756-L82E Controller, The Input and Output data file does not...
Replies
Views
Hello all first time user here with a question about how to repopulate data on my controllogix 5561 176-L61B. Combination of a low PLC battery and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just wanted to ask regarding to an error that we got troubleshooting the PLC system. Everything is working well then we tried to add a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom