RELAY LOGIC FOR counter value comparison([C1 - C2 ]>= 10)

anoopta47

I am working with Mitsubishi A series PLC. I need to execute the logic for counter value comparison ([C1 - C2 ]>= 10). C1 & C2 are two independent counters. I need to produce an out put whenever the difference of the two count values greater than / equal to an integer ( Say 10).

Mitsubishi A series PLC hasn't operator " >= ". So how it be done by relay logic??

Please help me????

:cry:

The mitsubishi has a compare instruction [CMP C1 C2 M100]
The bits M100 M101 M102 are on for one of the following conditions
<, =, > Cant remember which is which off hand as most newer models have in-line comparison however it seems logical M100 = < M101 = = M102 = >.
you can use any bits as long as they are consecutive.
You can use them again providing you use the bit directly after the comparison
i.e.
A X 0.0
CMP
C1
C2
M100

LD M100
Out Y0.0
Look on the mitsi website the manuals are on there
http://www.mitsubishi-automation.co.uk/