DB problem

msl

Hello,

I got a problem whith a DB in WINCC in this program they use variabelen that er compiled in a DB with a multiplexer but I dont find this DB in the simatic manager.

I have no idea how this comes anyone maybe a suggestion?

I have found my DB.
Now is the problem that i need to find the DB where my multiplexer his data to send.
In WinCC they send al the data to one DB.
What i need to now where and how this DB send his data to that specific parameter

I'm sorry, but I don't understand exactly what your problem is.

I see that you live near the German border, if you can speak German better than English post your question again in German.

While your at it, can you let us know whether you are using WinCC V6/7 or WinCC Flexible - there's a big difference!