Help with Omron SFC

MrNobody

Hi,
I've jst started programming the Omron using SFC. Kinda like self learning to understand more about SFC..

Attached are 2 pictures.
SFC.jpg is the picture showing the states and the transitions.
Tasks.jpg is the picture showing the ladder diagram for the respective tasks.

Now, what I hope to get is 1.01 to always be ON because of the P_On.
Next, I hope to get 1.03 to be OFF but 1.04 to be ON because Step02 is not executed due to the FALSE condition at Trans01 but Step03 to be executed due to the TRUE condition at Trans02.
Lastly, I hope to get 6.04 to be ON.

However, the result i got from the simulation is 1.01 blinking ON and OFF by using the SwitchBox Utility. SwitchBox Utility.jpg is the picture showing what I got.

Seems like I'm doing something wrong. Ultimately, how do I get 6.03 to be OFF and 6.04 to be ON.
Please advice..

SFC.jpg Tasks.jpg SwitchBox Utility.jpg