Editing, Deleting or Modifying points or devices in CIMPLICITY WORKBENCH

RAFPLC

Hi everyone, i'm having trouble with a project in CIMPLICITY WORKBENCH, i can't edit, delete, modify points of an existing project. I'm logged as the administrator and i can't do any of those changes.

Is there a way to enable those options or am i missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.(y)

Hello,
actualy i'm having the same problem with cimplicity 5.0, i was able to edit on the workbench but in the last couple of days it is impossible to do so and i can't even get to the project properties.
have you guys found a solution for that?

Similar Topics

1756 EWEB. I'm really new to this, but today i made a new data view called test. It worked, but I want to delete it now and i cant. I'm required...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing? Or only downloads that will stop the PLC? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi, its been awhile, hope y'all are well. I do not have RSView Studio or whatever the HMI specific programs are for working with .mer files I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone know if WAGO 750-8100 with e!****pit supports online editing? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Often I type in the commands in the text bar as I find it much faster than other ways to add or modify instructions. However the text bar is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom