PC to IM318-8 connection problem

Petja

I have an profinet connection between an pc and an IM318-8. After the pc is rebooted, it doesn´t connect to the logic before i go to S7 hardware config and go to download -> select node address. I don´t have to download anything, just opening "select node address" fixes the problem, but then it comes back at next reboot. Ideas what might be the problem?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, It's been awhile since a programmed a Siemens S5. Now I need to make a small modification to an existing PLC configuration. First I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom