Omron PLC

Alex Moore

I am new to this forum. I have really been impressed with the info I have found. I use CX Programmer 3.2 everyday. I would like to find an older PLC to set up at home to play with. What are my options that will work with this software. I see many on E bay. Thanks for any information.

Your best bet is to find an Omron PLC that has a built in serial port rather than try to find an older unit that will also need additional interfaces. The following CPU's come to mind.

CPM2A
CPM2C
CQM1
SRM1
C200HS
C200HE/HG/HX

The only models that CX Programmer will not support are the following:

C20/C120/C500/C2000
C20H/C28H/C40H/C60H
C20K/C28K/C40K/C60K
C20P/C28P/C40P/C60P
Sysmac S6
SP10/16/20
SK20

Similar Topics

Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Our plant manger/my boss wants each line to display the takt time above the line. I am trying to research the cheapest way to do this. Our plant...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom