Timer Display on Panelview 300 micro

Salazard

Lifetime Supporting Member
Need help a value to display properly on a PanelView 300. I can get it to display but counting in minutes decresing from preset value of TON ans I need XX.XX Hour display. And i can also input new set value thru panelview. any sugestions?

Please define which PLC - presumably an Allen Bradley type, the time base (if not ControlLogix). In the XX.XX display I take it the XX to the left represent hours. Do the XX to the right represent fractions of an hour or minutes?

When entering a preset for this timer would the operator enter hours only or hours and minutes? In what format?

When the oprator change the preset time on panelview 300 micro it should be minutes. Enter time = XXXX minutes.

Thanks

Dose the right side of XX.XX represent minutes or fractions of an hour?

What is the time base of the timer in the PLC?

Am I right that you wish to display the timer remaining? (The timer's accumulator would hold the time elapsed.)

The answers will require changing the PLC program to perform the mathematical operations.

I will post a picture tomorrow. I did not get a chance to reply because I'm in the field the most of the day.

Yes it is an oven project i will use the panelview 300 micro to adjust the timer to baking. But the project has temperature controller. The out relay of temp controller goes to input of our micrologix. And thru program we manipulate the output that will go to SSR to turn on Heater.

Thanks

Need Help

I attached a pic for my code.

Still I code figure it out how to make a display in panelview XX:XX hours:min from my timer.

Thanks

Oven1.jpg Oven2.jpg