URGENT! Analog signals to microLogix1100

BTP!!

HELP!! :confused:
We neeed to achieve servo motor control through analog signals via MicroLogix1100 using RSLogix500.
Please suggest instructions to be used and how to address and configure analog I/O device.

Thanks....
A little more descriptive answer would be of great help though..like a step-wise list of things we must do to achieve servo motor control through analog signals....and how exactly SCP is used....We are running dangerously short of time and so cant spend much time on figuring it out ourselves.

we,..uh..kinda tried it..but things went a little awry...
y cant any one just post what we asked for..
i m sure its simple....its only that we happen to be beginners..

we,..uh..kinda tried it..but things went a little awry...
y cant any one just post what we asked for..

There is a plethora of information on www.ab.com and www.rockwellautomation.com about how to use the RSLogix500 instruction set, as well as instruction manuals on servo motor control. Show some effort of your own and stop whining. Why would someone GIVE you a program that you will get PAID for when you show an unwillingness to do your own work?

If you're expecting spoonfed solutions to complicated problems, you're on the wrong site, and in the wrong business.

That kind of lazy attitude is dangerous in this business. Nobody here is going to encourage it.

We are running dangerously short of time and so cant spend much time on figuring it out ourselves.
Funny, many of us are in that same predicament every day and yet we manage to keep our jobs.

Part of the reason you're catching so much flak is that it's NOT simple. Analog servo control is not an appropriate use for a general-purpose PLC, mainly due to the slow response time of the analog I/O. Do you have a dedicated motion controller somewhere in your system?

I can give you my qoutation to make your life very easy..i can charge you per hour or project base.. Com 'on man if you just read the scp instruction note and search out in the net some additional information i believe youre done already, SCP is somewhat a ratio and proportion..
-ex. analog in 0-10v raw eng'ng data 0-16384, scaled data 0- 1750rpm blah blah ..