90-30 system

sandy5020

i have configured and installed a 90-30 system with single bus redundancy is working but there is a small io drop when switching plca to plc b or vice versa...
what can be the reason behind this or any one else had this issue before????

hi steve

we have merged our logic with hbr system provided by our local vender...yes the system is connected through genius bus with single bus system

It's most likely in the way the switching logic is written. Normally, the Genius bus controller at SBA 31 controls the outputs. When SBA 31 drops offline, SBA 30 assumes control. The dropout may be due to the time it takes for the switchover to take place.

hi

the hbr logic we used to get from venders i want to bypass this system,,i guess hbr logic can be prepared through maxon software which require license. is there any other way to configure hbr system....bcoz we have installed almost 7 hbr system most of these systems are running with the same probm,,,

You could upgrade to a RX3i redundant system if you want to get away from the Max-On software.

I would check the logic as Steve suggests, first. Also, I believe with Genius you can detail whether you want the outputs to retain last state or default to off when communication is lost, if that is what is causing the issue.

hi caddy,

how can i configure an rx3i redundant system manually without a software like maxon, it would be interesting to know if you have already done this before or you have any configuration method for this.