Ti-505

shahgourav

Hello,

I want to know that how we can go online with TI-505 controllers.
Actually I have a problem with the controller that 1 input signal is not shown on SCADA though the LED lits up on the input modules.also the communication between controller and SCADA is healthy. I guess there may be problem with the scanning of that input. So I just want to check it online.
How can I do it ?
Can anyone get me the manual ?

You'll need either a copy of TISOFT or one of the various flavors of softshop,workshop, etc.
I personally use 505 Workshop by Fasttrak for it.

To connect to the PLC, you'll want a 9pin serial cable(crossover please, female on both ends).

Without knowing what model of 505 series you have, hard to offer a manual that's guaranteed to work. Try this one http://cache.automation.siemens.com/dnl/jQ/jQxNjQ0NwAA_17518465_HB/545-8101-2.pdf