Wind measurment with 1COUNT24V/100kHz

el_erinho

Hello everyone,

I have a 1Count24v/100khz and NRG#40c anemometer. Is it even possible to connect them or I must first connect the anemometer to a encoder? If it is possible how to connect them and what is the measuring principle?

THANKS!!! :geek:

That would typically take a High Speed Counter input. Do you have a PLC? Does it have a HSC on it or can one be added? There are other devices such as Red Lion that can take this type of signal also.

Similar Topics

What is the best way to take a anemometer pulse signal and count it and figure out the MPH. The sensor puts out 2.5 pulses per MPH. I am not...
Replies
Views
Hi all. First time programming a machine of this type. A center driven unwind feeding to a center driven rewind. No dancers or load cells, just...
Replies
Views
I have been working on motion control code using a ramp profile that feeds into PID control. My bottleneck is in the integrator wind up. I set...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my first wind/unwind project, and I need some input from someone with more experience. ...I'm getting my butt kicked trying to control...
Replies
Views
I was working at a customer's location yesterday and I came across an intermittent issue on their wind/unwind machine. I'm still trying to figure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom