Profibus Topology

samadrazm

Hi,

All the TimeOut shown on the graph of profibus scan are related to Diagnostic repater. Should it be the case? or is there any problem?

NB:
I am trying to get the profibus topology, but I cannot work it out. I have already started a thread here about my question while ago:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=71190&highlight=Diagnostic+Repeater

Today I got the scan of the network and I realised all of the Diagnostic Repeater attached to the profibus network are shown time_out. Any idea why?

Thanks,
Sam

Similar Topics

Hi, I don't have many experience with ET200S with CPU capabilities so if someone can help with configuration. As I have seen the IM151-7 cpu is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project right now where my client has an existing GE RX3i redundant PLC system, with Profinet communication cards in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is it possible with cx-configurator to upload the profibus network with the slave address mapping? I tried but failed with a CJ1W CPU22...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, CPU: S7 414-DP, Siemens. How to get Profibus Topology? In HW config and Netpro I can see what devices are connected to the profibus...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom