DL06 W/H100 Ecom and Data Worx

Oleta

Hi Every Body...

Years ago, i made a PLC(dl06) control based oven, but the problem came on data logging, couse i use data worx but in some times, dataworx cant be concected and stays saying pending, in the newer version of data worx they put a buton that test your conectivity, when i did it says fail.

Can any one solve some kind of problem, or recomend me another non expensive data loging, only need to log 4 temperature, and must be saved in .csv file.

Tnks.

Last edited:
Is your H0-ECOM at the latest firmware revision? If not, you should update it with Netdit.

File -> Live Update -> GO! This will download the latest firmware and booter packages.

Pick the H0-ECOM from the display list after downloading the firmware from the web and select update firmware. Depending on how old it is, you may also need to update the booter.

Tnks...

icky812 i already made it, and make the cpu access and every thing goes good, but the problem is DATAworx, it says pending, and nothing happends.

May be something on rll logic?

or data worx need special protocol, i installed the ipx protocol, tcp ip, i dont know what else to do!

Last edited:
If it still says pending then most likely the PLC is not sending data. Check your logic in the PLC against what Dataworx says the logic should be.

You can always send in an email or call our free technical support. We have Spanish speaking techs if you need one.

AutomationDirect.com Technical Support: 1(800) 633-0405 or (770) 844-4200 Email Tech Support