17" Monitor, cannot get full screen for RS View ME Runtime Application

Rob S.

I just purchased a 17" touchscreen monitor and I am trying to get the RS View ME runtime application to display the whole screen. In project settings I have the option of ....

800 x 600
1024 x 768
1152 x 854
1280 x 1024
Custom

It just seems like the size does not adjust enough. I have not tried custom. Any ideas what a good custom size would be,
or any other ideas.

Thanks again,

I just purchased a 17" touchscreen monitor and I am trying to get the RS View ME runtime application to display the whole screen. In project settings I have the option of ....

800 x 600
1024 x 768
1152 x 854
1280 x 1024
Custom

It just seems like the size does not adjust enough. I have not tried custom. Any ideas what a good custom size would be,
or any other ideas.

Thanks again,

Whats the native resolution of your monitor (and do you use it)? Thats the answer to your question.

This is typical of a system designed at a different resolution than the new monitor resolution. If the system was designed for a monitor @ 1024 x 768 it will not fill the new landscape type monitor without re-doing all the graphics to the maximum, resolution/size of the new monitor.

I changed the resolution to what the new monitor is,1280 x 1024 and it isstill only 25% ( upper lefthand corner ) of the 17" screen. So your thinking I need to resize everything , numeric display , text boxes , command buttons , etc.Thanks,

This application was originally for a Panelview Plus 1500 , but I purchased a 75 screen ME Runtime to put it on a 17" touchscreen monitor. I saved the new project setting ( Custom 1280 x 1024 ) and created a new runtime application.

No Sir , I created a new runtime application , I copied on a thumbdrive and put the new runtime application on the new pc with the 75 screen ME software.I then run that software , load the application , and then run it.