maples to allen bradley

irondesk40

have a maples hmi5043t. How do you set the register in the display that tells it where to look in order to know which screen number to display?
Thanks

More details needed. There are several ways to change the screen.
Use a Function key to change screens. If you want a bit in the PLC to change screens, then enable the Interlock under the Security tab. If you want this done in the background, then put the button on an unused screen, or make the object invisible.
You can also change screens with a Macro.

Similar Topics

Anyone had any experience with the maples displays? We are looking at using one on a project. Never used one, so dont know how reliable they are...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Have a machine that has a compact logix plc and a maples 5071L HMI. Machine is running fine but...
Replies
Views
Are they exactly the same? Maples says that there product is built by Weintek but with Maples specifications. From looking at the software and...
Replies
Views
Have a maples hmi and have some screens where i have a option for the operator to enter timer values,etc. by selecting a numeric object and then a...
Replies
Views
have a project coming up that will involve using a maples hmi and a compact logix 1769-L24. In the logix5000 software i see where you have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom