Programming a Mitsubishi HMI

Hello all again,

I have a machine with a FX-48MT PLC with a HMI interface very similar to the machine in my last post. I do not know the exact model of the HMI. This HMI has a cracked display and only part of it is readable. We found a new HMI online some where and bought it.

I need to know what software and hardware (hopefully it is just a cable) is necessary to extract the program from the old HMI and load it into the new HMI.

Thank ou for your help.

More information

Sorry, in my ignorance I assumed that only a Mitsubishi HMI would work with the Mitsubishi PLC. I did not think that model would be that important because I was thinking all models that would connect would have thew same software and connection.

The HMI is a Mitsubishi MTA-100. The only connection that can be see without taking it apart is a DB25. The lable says it is 5 VDC so I am guessing that it gets it from the DB25. Is is some form of serial?

Thank you,

Well I found a way around the problem. Originally I needed to set-up a Mitsubishi MTA-100 to replace one with a broken LDC. I just took the LCD from the good one and put it back in place of the broke one.

Now I have a new MTA-100 HMI with no display.