how to read digital input status of OTB1SODM9LP and analog input status of TM2AMI2HT

mail2jkv

We are actually using Schneider electric OTB1SODM9LP and TM2AMI2HT remote IO modules for our applications.
We wanted to read the digital input status connected to the OTB1SODM9LP module through modbus RTU. For that We framed modbus commands and sent it to the module. After we send the command, we could not get the reponse back from the module.
We used "30" as our module address. With that we framed a command like below.
1E 03 00 00 00 01 C6 64..
How do we get the response from OTB1SODM9LP module. we checked the data through serial port, it is showing only the command data, but not response data.
Please let us know whether the read command framed to read the holding register value is correct ? or do we need to change the data frame or any other settings.
Similarly the TM2AMI2HT analog input module also not sending us the response.
Note: we have data sheets and other info which we got the website. but nothing helped us.

I'm not a Schneider guy, but I know that the TM2AMI2HT module is an analog input module.

Analog input modules generally do not communicate via Modbus, they are backplane modules. Other controller/scanner modules communicate via Modbus to an analog input module.

The data sheets don't help because I really doubt the analog input modules talks Modbus.

You say you sent it a command via a serial port, where is the serial port ? What device is that?