SLC PID stopped working

mopumike

Hi Guys,

got a strange one with a SLC PID loop, it was working and for some reason the process value is now not being read by the PID block. I tried turning the block on and off with no sucess, also changed the tag number for the PV but the value in the setup screen stays at zero??? The processor is a 1747-L542C.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Sorted

Hi Guys..

got it sorted, someone had changed the PV value to a real instead of engineering value. I have reverted the loop and is now working fine..Bye for now..

Mike

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, yet another PID problem. I'm hoping I understand enough of the process I'm controlling that my request for help is reasonable. If a...
Replies
Views
How can I test some PID code I have written for a SLC-500 in RSLogix500, without having an actual processor to test on. I have used Emulate500 to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID block in my program controlling pump speed in order to get a correct Differential pressure. The way I have it set up is the...
Replies
Views
I have a PID in a SLC 500 that does not function as it should. Have deleted it remade it and still have a problem also moved it up and down in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Came across some examples today of PID instructions in an SLC 5/04 with the Setpoint (SMax) & Setpoint (SMin) both set to zero. In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom