S5 - CP 525 "2A" Error

Zed

Hi,
I have a serious problem with a CP 525 modul mounted on Simatic S5.
I use RS232 serial communication and 3964R protocol and always i receive the error "2A" (SYNCHRON job reject all requirment).
For nothing i change the switch from "RUN" to "STOP/PGR" because the error still remain.In the manual "Programming Package for Communications Processors CP 524 and CP 525" tell something about a "cold restart" but i didn't understand exactly the procedure and on the automation device(SIMATIC 5) is not exist the "cold restart" button .
My problem is that i don't know how i will reset this error from SYSTAT.
I wish to mention that are not hardware problem.
Any help is realy appreciated.
Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
I keep getting this error when getting to the "direction test" portion of the startup wizard. It says "received an error response to a control...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have some new machinery. I received the RS Logix 5000 program from the manufacture. When I go to open the properties and...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom