Schneider Modicon prices?

rleon

Hi:

I am building a control system with AB, but the client want me to prepare an aditional quotation with Schneider hardware. Is there a Schneider price list that I can pick up parts to make a BOM, like Proposal Works or just a linear excel list?

Ask for a quotation to distributor is too slowly. I just need USA standard prices to make an estimation.

The specific hardware that I need to quote is:

Modicon CPU Host Stand-By model TSXH5724M
Modicon modbus TCP/IP model TSXETY4103
Modicon Mosbus RS-485 model TSXSCY11601
modicon CPU M340, model BMXPRA0100

Thanks

Whilst I don't have US prices, you're missing a couple of things in your BOM anyway... Don't forget that you need a rack as well (and rack terminators if you pick up a expandable rack) for both processors. What about I/O modules?

Your distributor should be able to send you a catalog with list prices, shouldn't take more than a day on the courier?

I can usually find schneider prices (retail) with a part number and google, then look for ecatalog.schneid~~~ something in the url of the results. I didn't get good results from your part numbers, they usually pop up in the first few google search results if the part number is formatted exactly.