panel view to plus migration

RY_Guthrie

I have a panelview 1000 model number 2711-t10c8 touch/color and i need to migrate it to a panel view plus 1250. I have the migrations instructions that comes with the factory talk software but it says its for a 1000e panelview, does any one know it will apply to a 1000 panelview? Thanks!

When you create a new FactoryTalk View application and click the "Import" button, it gives you options for converting from PanelBuilder32 (the Standard terminals) or from PanelBuilder 1400e (the Enhanced terminals).

In the FactoryTalk View ME User Manual, converting PanelBuilder 1400e applications is Appendix A, and converting PanelBuilder32 applications is Appendix B.

Similar Topics

Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello, hope yall are doing well. I have a HMI program where I need to add a "GoToDisplay" button, so when this button is pressed, it goes to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom