Wonderware - Tag Data Logging Disable in Script?

bgspringer

Morning All!

I am trying to find a way to selectively disable logging for groups of tags in Wonderware in a script.

WW is being used in our engineering lab with multiple test cells being integrated into one centralized WW computer/program. We log data at 10hz, so we chew through storage pretty quick.

Presently the test cells all have their own WW program, but that is not desireable for workflow in the lab. So when we combine all of the programs, we will end up with multiple groups of tags that are logged constantly if any one test cell is running (by disabling/enabling historical logging boolean). I'd like to be able to change the tag property of "Log Data" on the fly with a script. Is this possible?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to make a tag I created in WonderWare Historian display the correct tag values on the inTouch client but it is currently showing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am very new here (only a few hours old) but I am so glad this website exists. It has proved so useful already and I hope to be...
Replies
Views
Having a Issue at a site where WOnderware can seemingly connect to the PLC and all shows good except its locked into a loop for downloading the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone here ever converted Wonderware tag history and added it to ignition's historical database? If so, how did you do it? Are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom