FactoryTalk View Studio ME Recipe plus editor

Ragsto

I have searched previous posts but cannot find any references....

I have a created a recipe with the recipe plus function, all is working fine, however i want to display the active recipe unit name as a string display.

Could somebody please point me in the right direction, any help would be appreciated?

I don't think that it is possible to display the unit name. You could add a name field to your recipe and display that instead.

I don't think that it is possible to display the unit name. You could add a name field to your recipe and display that instead.

Not sure what you mean by add a name field to your recipe, could you explain ?

Going back tithe original question, the recipe file is created and stores the relevant information, unit name, recipe no etc.. I would have expected to be able to get at this data?

Thanks for the reply

Scott