help me to use CJ2M

ranida

please expert to help me how to make the ladder diagram for PID controller using CJ2M. and how to read the encoder.

actually i'm doing my FYP and my FYP title is PID algorithm in rotary motion control using PLC.

i dont know how to start it...please help me...:confused:

I would strongly suggest you read the manuals thoroughly regarding encoder interface and PWM/pulse outputs - also PID and PIDAT functions.
You will also need to make sure the output you select for the PLC is suited to what you want to drive and the inputs are suitable for the encoder.
Omron have a whole heap of motion control cards for all applications.
You need to make sure the hardware is suitable first and engineer the job properly.
Perhaps the new NJ machine control PLC may be better suited to your application.

thanks...

but in my faculty lab has CJ2M series and i can move the motor using PWM operation..i use MOV operation to read the encoder at A270..

for the PID i dont know how to start it...my sv want I use the ADD, SUB, MUL operation and do not want to use PID operation block...i cannot imagine the PID ladder...