siemens s7-200

hi
i am using a siemens CPU 226 CN.
when i try to communicate from my PC, it gives me a non-fatal error. for this when i searched the web, i was asked to change the language settings in the software, but i am afraid to change since i dont know chinese language.
what if i am unable to chang back to english?
can anybody help me to solve my problem? why should we change to chinese language setting?
thanks
chitra

hi also had the same problem. I had solved it in this way. Open microwin, tools, option, select general, and then select language Chinese. Then restart microwin. But remember the parth how to change the language to English otherwise you will find difficult to understand

Similar Topics

Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I would like to make firmware upgrade from v3.0 to v4.5 (S7-1200 CPU 1215C). Can I do it from v3.0 to v4.5? Do I need to take some...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom