I would like to upload data memory from a CQM1H PLC into an Excel
spreadsheet.
What do I require and how ?

Any help would be welcomed.

Cheers

Fred

Fred,

If you are using CX-Programmer, there is a DDE manager under the CX-server -

Start -> Programs -> Omron -> CX-Server -> DDE manager (The path may be different depend on your installation directory).

Explore the DDE manager, you can export data to excel using that option. I have not used it for any specific applications. But tried it before and works fine.

Let me know if you need the sample I created on CPM1A.

Hi all,

I would like to do the same thing here, transfer some data from my PLC/HMI to excel sheet (Monitor the HMI data/ PLC Data) from my computer but I am using SYSMAC studio (CPU NJ501-1300) and HMI using CX-Designer NS8-TV01B-V2 system V8.6 what software I need in order to make this happen? and how?

on the other side, can SD Memory card do the same things??

Thanks a lot for your feedback.