Which manufacturer has the most intuitive PLC software

tweazer

Greetings,
My most recent project used Siemens Comfortsoft and a Logo. Prior to that a stepper project with Panasonic FPWIN-GR (FPe PLC), and a few panels using CX1 V9 CP1L/VFD w 3wire control.

Comfortsoft v7 has a great interface to write a quick programs with but I am interested in doing a larger project with a 12x12yPLC a pair of VFDs via RS485 and a Maple or Red Lion panel. This is a simple project with no recipes.

I would like to find something similar to Comfortsoft that would be intuitive for doing the RS485 control. I am considering an S7-1200 starter kit that includes Step7 software, or an Omron CP1L setup because we own CX1v9. I just don't find CX1 to be very intuitive.

there is nothing wrong with the LOGO but compare apples for apples.
The Logo is in the Smart Relay Range,IMO the better Smart Relay, and does not directly compare with the othe PLC's
The S7/1200 range is a good PLC as is the Panasonic and Omron.
If you own the Omron Software than why change to an unkn own PLC?

Take a look at automation direct's click or directsoft and a c-more HMI, at your level it would get my vote. also it could most likley could all be done with a red lion

Thanks for the replies.
I am curious if there is now a drag and drop interface that does FB. Normally I've used ladder but the last itme using Comfortsoft I could not beleive how simple complex chores became. Nice to have that interface for larger PLCs.

The Panasonoc FPWIN-GR software is extremely unfriendly and I find myself looking up many instructions for syntax. I checked our Onron CX-One and DirectSOFT, and as far as I can tell both do not support drag and drop FB. Not sure on the DA's Click but the Click line of PLC did not seem to have enough inputs to cover my needs on the current project.

I am going to have to look into C-more Butt I've never heard of them (pun intended)so I will have to do some home work on that. I have some experience on the Weintek aka Maple because many of our machines from China ship with these even though all of the HMIs have different brand names.