Transfer problem NS8-TV01-V2

The_Harlequin

Hello!

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't works. In Comm. menu I have choose NT Link 1:N high speed, I know I have the right programming cable. What more is important to think about? Any other settings in the system menu?

Have a look at the PLC settings for your serial port - NT/PC link number set to 2.

Similar Topics

Hi all I'm currently in the process of trying to upload/download to a PV Plus 1250. The panelview has an extension controlnet card on the rear...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I have HMI Basic panel 2nd generation KTP1200 profinet . I had disabled disabled the auto transfer function from settings of the...
Replies
Views
I made a hardware configuration and I used IM151-8 PN Cpu and connected two ET200S stations (IM151-3).When I want transfer to ET200S first.I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I tried to backup program from PLC but all I got was couple of DB's and DX's. I used STEP5 and S5 for Windows, both showed the same blocks...
Replies
Views
I have a Red Lion PTV that I've been playing with. I've built and updated programs for it for the last few days, but somehow managed to lock it up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom