help in communicating GX Developer(Fx series) with Citect scada--- serial comm

Vijeo Citect To FX PLC

GX DEv does not connect to Citect. For connecting FX PLC to Citect SCADA use FX PLC driver in SCADA. Remember FX PLC driver is not in the normal pack of Citect, you need full version license.

sir,
if some how i need to use normal version of citect scada then is it possible to connect Fx plc with it. i have Gx developer, Kepserver, citectSCADA 7.20, In Touch available with me.

or does any other plc of Mitsubishi support serial communication with normal citect scada?

Mitsu PLC to Citect

If you want to use normal (Lite ) Citect with Mitsu PLC , make Mitsu PLC as Modbus RTU slave & then Citect Modbus driver can be used.
You need to add Modbus serial port to your PLC. That comes for around 4000 Rs.

You are again confusing with GX dev.

FX is PLC .
Its programming software is GX developer.
KEP is middleware (OPC server software ) which you can use for connecting SCADA to PLC.
Citect is the SCADA / HMI software running on PC.
Clear ?
sir if i use kep then i should connect GX dev to kep... and further kep to citect via opc driver.... ok???