OT: More free energy, check the ABB vfd

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Last edited:
Not sure what I'm seeing there, OkiePC. I see an ABB ACS355 connected into a small flange-mount motor and possibly a small direct-coupled hydraulic pump motor.

What the light weight square frame coupling the flange-mount motor to the larger blue motor is doing is not clear.

Is there some written material about this?

It looks to me like th guy is storing energy everywhere he can, is that a DC power supply to the left of the VFD?

The flywheel looks like it is supposed to be part of some tuning or feed back that is just a distraction for the few pounds of weight at those radii...lots of flywheel energy in that video after he cuts power, maybe enough to spin an unloaded hydraulic pump and 400 watts of lights for a few seconds...

If they ran the video for twenty minutes, or drove a vehicle powered by this "free magnetic energy converter" for a few hundred miles on film, then I would pay attention...I think it's cool that people are still trying everything their imaginations conceive...

It looks like the vfd displays 2800 rpm, right? I belive this is in south america or Mexico. I saw one the other day from the southeast US, barn quality video that was...same priciple. Generator turns motor turns generator and more loads, but for only about one minute.

With premium efficiency motors and kicaks little ABB drives, and as many spinning flywheels and rotors as they had rolling...sure, that was just a high current, 1 minute battery...

Last edited: