alternating outputs

hi
Anybody pls help me to program three outputs alternatively , with 10 secs for each output.
this is similar to a hvac alternator, but here we have to alternate three outputs.
Thanks
chitradevi:confused:

I don't know excactly what do you want to do, but try to use timers to START/STOP outputs.
If you need to START/STOP one output depending on the other, I'd use positive/negative edge detection.

hi
Anybody pls help me to program three outputs alternatively , with 10 secs for each output.
this is similar to a hvac alternator, but here we have to alternate three outputs.
Thanks
chitradevi:confused:

What have you managed to do so far?

Try this-
Timer to increment count.
Counter = 1 turn on output 1
Counter = 2 turn on output 2
Counter = 3 turn on output 3