Hmi status

kbn_120184

HI
i am doing hmi graphics in factory talk studio ME and i have done program for control logix 5000 program .here i want to show run , batt ,ok, i/o,power lights to be green when it is on and yellow when it is off how can i do this how can i relate them if this happens this should should b green .just i want to show lights on r off in graphics

plc chassis1.png

You will need to use a GSV (Get System Value) instruction in your PLC.

If you put a GSV instruction into your code and press F1 for help, it will tell you all about what you need to do. When you have the GSV that you want, you can add a tag and use in this in FactoryTalk.

Mark

Similar Topics

Hello all. It's already have been discussed here and over internet, but I'd like to have your opinion again on the topic. If you physically...
Replies
Views
I’m a bit stuck on HMI (KTP-1200) programming… See the picture attached. The PASS or FAIL box should only appear when the toggle switch is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We are using a compactlogic 5069-L33 with an Panelview in our project. Currently busy with some diagnostics displays of the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We are using a compactlogic 5069-L33 with an Panelview in our project. Currently busy with some diagnostics displays of the PLC and...
Replies
Views
I hate making I/O status screens on my HMIs. As such, I usually only provide them if requested by my customer. In the past, I’ve entered these...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom