Anyone here work for Allen Bradley?

There are a handful of PLCTalk members who are current or former Rockwell Automation employees.

I'm one of them; I held the variously-titled "PLC guy" job in Seattle for about thirteen years.

Send me a PM and I'll dish what I know about the field offices and the various headquarters, if you're interested.

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am experienced with Rockwell by have recently encountered a Bosch PLC. It’s an IndraControls XM21 V14. I installed the software and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I need to work on a GE series 5 PLC which need DOS based Logic Master 5, it seems like nowhere I can purchase this software anymore...
Replies
Views
We run multiple products on our machines, which means we have multiple robot programs that we swap to, due to the points for the robots having to...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to increase torque to the desired level w/o the motor just sitting there shaking itself to death. I can only get 80 foot lbs after...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom